Good evening and welcome to BCL Graduates...
2020 LegalXT Building Weston Road Crewe Cheshire
2020 Legal Limited
2020 Legal Limited is dedicated to helping clients who have suffered at the hands of others. Drawing on over 30 years’ experience we have successfully supported access to justice and secured millions of pounds in compensation for clients in the last decade alone.
We are resolutely committed to doing the best for clients by:
- Fighting for their rights
- Seeking the maximum possible compensation
- Providing a fast and efficient service
- Delivering the best possible advice through legal experts
- Following the Solicitors Regulation Authority Code of Conduct and maintaining our Lexcel Accreditation
- Investing in technology and systems for the convenience of our clients
- Providing local support through client liaison officers located throughout England and Wales
- Offering help, advice and guidance that’s easy to understand
We act completely independently of insurance companies and work exclusively in the field of compensation. In the past 10 years alone we have successfully claimed compensation for over 100,000 clients. These clients know and trust the trading names of 2020 Legal Limited, which include Camps Solicitors and Your Legal Friend.
We strive for the highest standards of service and professionalism, complying with the stringent standards and requirements of:
- The Lexcel Quality Mark
- The Motor Accident Solicitors Society
- The Solicitors Regulation Authority
2020 Legal Limited is the company that holds the trading names of Your Legal Friend and Camps Solicitors. Your Legal Friend is the public facing brand of 2020 Legal Limited. Camps Solicitors is our business to business trading brand, promoted across our network of business partners.
2020 Legal Limited is registered in England & Wales under number 07629690 and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our VAT registration number is 112 7520 51. A copy of the Solicitors Regulation Authority Code of Conduct 2011 which sets out the rules of professional conduct which apply to solicitors, is available on the SRA website. The directors of 2020 Legal Limited are, themselves, solicitors who have qualified in England and Wales.