Good morning and welcome to BCL Graduates...
Samuel Phillips ....we've got it covered
Samuel Phillips & Co was established by Mr. Samuel Phillips in 1920 at 86 Pilgrim Street when the office was a small part of the building. Samuel Phillips moved to larger and more prestigious premises at Gibb Chambers, 52 Westgate Road in 1998.
Initially, the firm concentrated on conveyancing, probate and general family work, but in the last 20 years there has been very considerable expansion and the firm now holds a reputation for specialism in a number of important fields of law, including clinical negligence and medical law, family and child care law, civil litigation, employment law, commercial law, as well as continuing to handle core, private and business client matters.
The firm continues to expand and in April 2005 merged with Jesmond practice E.J. Pybus reinforcing its reputation for expert legal services delivered in a professional and reliable manner.